This original design celebrates the University of Texas. Hook 'em Horns!
Original design is printed using the labor intensive hand-swipe silk-screen process with 12 colors (that's 12 screens used for each towel!). The design is framed with a hand-embroidered border on a 100% hand-loomed cotton towel generously sized at 20x29 inches. All this delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch ready for gifting!
Collegiate Dish Towels
A dish towel. A tea towel. A hand towel. A bar towel. A guest towel. The. Perfect. Towel.
- THE BEST HOSTESS GIFT: Voted by an unofficial poll of admirers. Thoughtful gifts are much more fun to give and receive, and with over 285 designs, you can choose the perfect one(s) for your friends, family, colleagues, and of course yourself.Spark nostalgia, school pride, and memories of great times at your university. Get ready to win a trophy for Most Thoughtful Gift Ever!
- NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE: Although we admit they're so darn good looking just hanging around, please know that these towels are not afraid of work! Use and enjoy them.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate alumni, fans, faculty, and locals. We have worked with each schools Licensing department, Presidents Office, Athletics, and Alumni to capture and illustrate the essence of each school. Each school is much more than a logo - its an experience!
- HAND-WOVEN FABRIC & HAND-CRAFTED TOUCHES: Each dish towel is made from 100% hand-loomed cotton. The design is silk-screened using 12 colors (yes, thats 12 screens!) and then framed with a hand-stitched border. Wowzers!
- FUNDS SCHOLARSHIPS: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated back to each respective school - funding scholarships, student activities, or recreational programs.
- JOY IN THE KITCHEN: Celebrate your favorite places at home. Whether yours is a modern, farmhouse, or cottage kitchen, our dish towels pair well with a worldly charcuterie board or the fresh baked goodness of your favorite crusty bread recipe.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Line Dry
Designed in Petaluma, California | Made in India