We have flu shots back in stock and are booking appointments.
Northwest Hills Pharmacy is pleased to offer in-store vaccinations to our customers.
For your safety and the well being of our staff, vaccinations are by appointment only and walk-ins will not be accepted.
Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
We will be administering the quadrivalent vaccine. (We DO NOT have the high dose quadrivalent specifically for over 65 or the FluMist nasal)
- Please download this form and fill it out. It is a fillable PDF, so you can fill it out on the computer. Just click in the boxes to start typing. If you would like to schedule an appointment for multiple family members, we must have a separate form for each person that will receive a vaccine.
- Once you have completed the form, please save a copy and email it to email@example.com.
- We will process the claim through your insurance to see if it is covered. Once processed, we will notify you if you have a copay or if it is not covered.
- If you do not have insurance or if your insurance plan does not cover the flu shot, we will charge a $40 cash price.
- After reviewing your form information and processing the insurance claim, we will email you a link to schedule your appointment.
- Please read this vaccination information sheet prior to getting your vaccine.
- Masks are required upon entering the pharmacy and must be kept on for the duration of the appointment
We do not currently offer the COVID-19 Vaccine. If you would like to know when it may be available, please join our notification list by entering your information and typing "COVID-19 Vaccine" in the message box on the Contact Us tab. For more information please visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Update page to read the most recent update.