Northwest Hills Pharmacy is pleased to offer in-store vaccinations to our customers.
Walk-in vaccines are administered Tuesday-Thursday from 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
We have the quadrivalent vaccine and the high dose quadrivalent vaccine (specifically for ages 65 and over)
- Please download this form and fill it out. It is a fillable PDF, so you can fill it out on the computer. Just click in the boxes to start typing. If you would like to schedule an appointment for multiple family members, we must have a separate form for each person that will receive a vaccine.
- Once you have completed the form, please save a copy and email it to email@example.com.
- We will process the claim through your insurance to see if it is covered.
- If you do not have insurance or if your insurance plan does not cover the flu shot, we will charge a $40 cash price.
- Please read this vaccination information sheet prior to getting your vaccine.
- Masks are required upon entering the pharmacy and must be kept on for the duration of the appointment
For more information please visit our COVID-19 Vaccine page to read the most recent update. You may join our notification list by entering your information and typing "COVID-19 Vaccine" in the message box on the Contact Us tab.