Customized Long-Term-Care Pharmacy Services
Northwest Hills Pharmacy is locally owned and has been in operation since 1962. We provide services to more than 40 facilities in and around the Central Texas area. Our number one goal is to provide expert pharmacy care. We offer a specialized team approach to develop a pharmacy system to meet your needs and goals with patient wellness as our priority.
Northwest Hills will be your primary pharmacy provider in the many stages of your residents’ wellness journey. We provide pharmaceutical services for home patients, independent living, assisted living, memory care, MHMR, ICF, group home patients and hospice.
Our services help facilities and residents by alleviating staff workload, allowing for efficient use of staff time and increasing the facilities medication compliance.
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Customized Packaging Options- The Choice is Yours!
- Cycle Fill Options- Monthly, Bi-Monthly and Weekly
- Daily and STAT Delivery Options
- Drug Destruction
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Immunization Clinics for Residents and Staff
- Medication Pass In-Services
- Monthly Medication Administration Records (MARS & eMAR) Interfacing Software
- Online Bill Pay
- Over-The-Counter and Hygiene Products Carried in House
- Pharmaceutical Consulting
- Prescription Barcode Scanning- Ensures Accuracy and Accountability
- Wellness Carts- Designed to Blend to Your Facilities’ Decor